Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So as of this morning I have now lost 12.2 pounds. I am so excited this is working and I feel really good. I don't feel like I am dieting, I am just making lifestyle changes and it is working. I still get to eat a lot of the foods I love, just not as much or as often. Everytime I work out on the elliptical Macie tells me good job and tells me I need to do it everyday.
I used to work out on my elliptical for about 20 minutes and now I am up to 40 minutes and harder levels. Feels great even though there are sometimes I really don't want to, when I do I feel much better.

4 comments:

Gunnell Fam said...

Way to go, Cam. That's so awesome!

Bella Announcements said...

That's great! Keep up the good work!

The Liechty's said...

I am proud of you Cammie. I need to do the same thing you are doing. I went to my heart dr. yesterday and it wasn't great news.
I need to loose at least 10 pounds in the next five months because I will probably have to have my heart valve replaced with in the next year to year and a half. The problem is he wants me to be careful no to over exert myself, but how do you loose a lot of weight with out exercise that gets your heart pumping?

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Good for you Cammie! I still need to find time to work out! Uggg it's soo hard with two kids now! MORE POWER TO YOU GIRL!