I don't always understand why things happen in my life that do. But this is the course that I'm on and I can't go back in time and change anything but I can move forward and trust in God. Here's to a New Year of new beginnings and learning new things. May we all have good health and happiness. May we all have faith in God and our Savior and really put them at the center of our lives. I saw this link on facebook and it was exactly what I needed when I needed it. God is always looking out for us. Even when we don't think we deserve it.
6 years ago



3 comments:
happy New Year! You have a beautiful family! :)
OK Cam, what's going on...call me!
What a wonderful post and fun message on that website. It's what i needed to hear in my life right now with this huge trial I am going through. I was just diagnosed with transverse myliteus. I hope you call me if you are ever in need of a great friend to talk to, afterall, I am one of the best friends! :)
I think the beautiful thing about the gospel is that we know we can more forward with faith and know that we are in God's hands, and He has performed many mighty miracles in the past so why not now. Looking back on life may only bring regrets, but looking forward helps us accept the future God has planned for us.
Post a Comment