Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Prego Pics

I just love showing pics of myself (yeah right.)  But seeing as that I have tons of pics when I was pregnant with Macie and about 2 with Rylin, I figured I better get some pictures taken of this 3rd baby. 

33 Weeks Pregnant.  My girls were having fun posing with me. 

35 weeks Pregnant Below

This baby girl is a kicker and a mover.  It is really fun to watch her moving around my whole stomach.  Sometimes it doesn't feel too great when she kicks me in the ribs and sides but I just love feeling her.  We haven't for sure decided on a name  yet.  Some we have talked about are Abigail and Cadee.  This is the hardest time we have ever had deciding on a name.  AHHHHH. 

2 comments:

The Liechty's said...

Well you are looking pregnant that is for sure. Just hang in there for a few more weeks. Love ya

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

cute! good luck with the name game! Our Katie was nameless two days after she was born cause we couldn't decide and got the nickname "noey" that's still stuck cause she had no name! hahaha