6 years ago
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Flying with Daddy
Macie has been bugging Dustin for a very long time about him needing to take her flying with him. She finally got to go with him recently on March 9, 2012. I was nervous as crud. Dustin went and bought her a new booster seat. She absolutely loved it. Dustin even would suddenly drop the plane like a roller coaster and your tummy fills with butterflies and I thought for sure she wouldn't like those but she loved them. Dustin said she kept tugging on his shirt and then pointing down to get him to drop the plane again. Dustin's flight instructor was also there too. I am glad they made it home safe and alive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Cammie! That would make me nervous too!! Good for Dustin! That's awesome! It's been way to long since I've seen you guys, hope you're all doing well! -Lindsay Danielson Francom
sounds like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment