Thursday, August 9, 2012

First teeth

I noticed a few days ago that Abigail was getting one of her bottom front teeth.  Today, I saw that she is getting both of her front bottom teeth.  My other girls didn't get teeth until they were around 10 or 11 months I think so this is fast for me. 

2 comments:

The Liechty's said...

My boys both got there bottome two at around 6 months. Thats when I cut Ryan off. He kept biting me and so he got to eat from a bottle. David was gentle and only bit me once. I cried. He saw me cry and he cried, then he never did it again. Ryan laughed when I cried. Good Luck.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Oh teeth and biting...I lasted until 12 months with my girls and i have the scars to prove it! OUch!

Ps. my blog is up and running again, it was down for some reason and now it works! :) hoooray !