Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm almost done with work this year.

So I went to the doctor today and I told him I was planning on working until May 1 and asked him what he thought. He told me he would rather I stop working sooner. So I got a note and I am done working towards the end of April. I am so excited. I asked him how many weeks the baby is measuring ahead and he said 2 - 3 weeks ahead. I also get to have another ultrasound at the end of April to see how big the baby is. So maybe we will find out before I actually have the baby whether it is a girl or boy for sure.

6 comments:

Gunnell Fam said...

Yeah, Cam! so exciting. When is your actual due date?

Horner Family said...

That is very exciting! Are you going to go back to work next year? You asked how I do my collages...I have picasa it is a free program from google, but I think you have to have a gmail account. I love it though! Let me know if you have any other questions about it. Good luck! I'm excited to hear if you are having a boy or girl for sure. :)

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Yeah! There is nothin better than work release! :) I hope you get a boy someday! They are so much fun! I have enjoyed Ethan and he is soo sweet and sensitive! The girls love him! He has a care for everyone he is around! He will be a great big bro!
How fun to get a few more ultra sounds! I pray your kids are not as big as mine! OUCH!!! This one seems to be measuring smaller so cross me fingers I can have a normal delivery!

Amber Smith said...

Cammie I know how you feel to leave school early It is the best feeling. I am so excited for you guys I hope you have a girl so that me Jamie and you will have girls the same age. Good luck with the rest of the school year and way to go teaching 6 years

The Liechty's said...

I pray for you and your baby every night. It will be nice for you to have some time off of work.

Laura said...

Cammie, I was excited to find your blog and see your beautiful family. I saw you a while back at the temple when my brother was going through. I wanted to visit with you but never got a chance. I'm so happy for you that you are almost done, it is such an accomplishment. I hope everything goes well. I know she will be beautiful after seeing your first little girl. When things calm down for you we should get together it would be fun to visit.