Friday, March 6, 2009

Two of my nephews: Ryan and Cole


I just wanted to put a picture of these two boys on here and say that these are two of the happiest babies I have ever met. They are so calm and smile a ton. They are very pleasant to be around and they make me smile lots. I love these two boys. I love all of my nieces and nephews but these two really are unique with their dispositions.

2 comments:

The Liechty's said...

I must say I like this particular blog. Ryan is a unique kid. You don't often find a boy that is so content. I hope you have the same good fortune. But if not your little firecracker can be the leader to her two older cousins. They need to learn early that women are always right.

Bobbie said...

Cole and Ryan are two in a million. I can't quite decide where they came from. I think you are going to have a fiesty litte girl -- she will have to be to deal with Cole and Ryan. I have a feeling that as nice and sweet as they are now it won't last forever :).