6 years ago
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Don't throw up mom.
So I am learning a lot about what I say to my daughter by listening to her talk. We were in the car driving today and I told Macie I felt like I really needed to throw up. She said "I'll be so mad if you throw up in the car." I asked her why she would be mad because if I throw up I have to clean it up and if she throws up I also have to clean it up. She then said "if you throw up I will clean it up." That is a sign of true love right there. I love my daughter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That's so funny, Cam. Sounds like she's quite a character!
hhahahaah! Ya better watch out what you say around that little spit fire of delight!!! hahahah Kids are soo innocent when they repeat, well, EVERYTHING!!
Cute that she offered to clean it up! Ohhhh!
Post a Comment