Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ultrasound on Rylin

We had an ultrasound on Rylin today because my tummy has been measuring big and the doctor wanted to know what was going on. Well we found out that it is definitely a girl. So her name will be Rylin. She is also measuring right on time. Dr. Fower's said she is measuring in the 56th percentile. He said that I have a lot of fluid in my tummy or placenta and that is probably why I am measuring big. The lady that did the ultrasound said she is right on time and she is very active and is just very happy inside me. She said things look really good. She said that Rylin is probably just under 6 pounds or she said just over 6 pounds, I can't remember for sure. We also got to see her face. She is so cute. I am so excited to meet her. The picture above is where you can see that it is a girl most definitely. There is an arrow pointing right between her legs and bum.

This is a picture of her head. She is sideways. You can see her eyes, nose, and mouth and at least one of her arms and hands. So cute. They couldn't do a 3D picture for some reason. The lady said you wouldn't be able to see her on a 3D how she was positioned.



5 comments:

JERI VANN said...

yay!!! i love the pix, and the name rylin, is so adorable!!

Gunnell Fam said...

Officially another girl! That's good news. I've never heard the name Rylin before. cute. Glad all is going well!

Bella Announcements said...

Glad to know it's "official" that you are having a girl! Rylin and Brooklyn can be buddies! :) And Macie will be good at playing the "mommy" role, I'm sure, haha.

The Liechty's said...

I am so excited to meet her too. Not long now. I still constantly have you in my thoughts and prayers.

Katie said...

Congrats! We are so excited for her arrival, and we love her name. Not too much longer! Hang in there. Hugs and loves!