Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rylin Anderson

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Katie said...

Rylin is beautiful! I'm so glad she is home! I'm sure she'll just thrive being surrounded by her parents, Macie, and her Grandmas and Grandpas! The oxygen and monitors can be a pain sometimes, but they can bring great peace of mind too! Good luck with everything. We love you and continue to pray for you!

JERI VANN said...

absolutely adorable!!! im so happy for you guys!!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

She is sooooooooo cute! I think she does look a little like Macie. I wish I could come and chat with you, but the internet will have to do for now.

How nice to have her home now. I am glad that she is doing better and I guess being trained in rescue breathing and CPR should bring some comfort just in case RIGHT?! :) Keep us posted!

The Liechty's said...

She is beautiful. I can t wait to see her in person