Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rylin is here!

Rylin came Sunday morning at 11:43. She weighed 6 lbs 8 oz and was 18 1/2 inches long. She has dark hair and is cute as crud. I think she looks completely different than Macie. You all are going to have to wait for Cammie to put pictures and any detailed stuff on this. Consider it a miracle that I even put this on the blog. There is a first time for everything.

8 comments:

JERI VANN said...

go dustin! you are now a blogger, haha! congrats to both of you, im so excited to see pictures!!! kisses to the new baby rylin!

Scott and Athena said...

CONGRATS! THAT'S SO EXCITING. HOW FUN TWO CUTE GIRLS. GOOD JOB CAMMIE.

Gunnell Fam said...

What a happy surprise! After seeing you last week Cam, I'm sure glad she came early. You seemed very ready! Congratulations.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Ohh Rylin! Now that is a cute girl name! Names names names...good thing I still have 3 months left to decide,this is super hard for me to find a girl name I like, I might jot down Rylin now! Thanks!

Dustin, I am so proud of you that you blogged! THanks for letting us know the details! ahhaah Still laughing at the "She is cuter than crud" comment! hahahaha ..I guess, adorable, cute, and sweet are all to feminin' for a man like yourself!

I can't wait to see pics!!! Ohhh! So glad you finally found out it was for sure a girl. I can't wait to see what my little girl will look like and I hope she is "cuter than crud" as well! hahahah! Miss you guys!!!!

Amber Smith said...

Congrats, I am so excited for both of you. And I love the name.

The Jensen Family said...

Welcome to the blogging world Dustin. Good work! I thought it was Cammie's typing until the word "crud!" Go Dustin. Rylin is so lucky to be born into such a fun family! Congrats you guys!!

Katie said...

Congrats! Although I hope she's cuter than "crud"! Can't wait for pictures!!! Way to go guys.

Emily + Eric said...

Congratulations guys! I can't wait to see the little cutie. Dust - you are seriously outnumbered- that's awesome!

We love you two!