Thursday, January 28, 2010

Part of my Christmas and Birthday Presents

So for part of my Christmas and Birthday present I got this awesome wreath and made the floral/berry arrangements below and got the towels as well. I love my accent wall and my decorations. Dustin painted our bedroom Guacamole green and this is Cajun Shrimp in the bathroom. I'll post pics of our bedroom soon.







6 comments:

Katie said...

Cammie...I love it! Great paint, great wreath, great towels, and great other arrangements! You have great taste! I need you to come help me with my house. Love you guys!

The Liechty's said...

Your bathroom turned out good. I think it is very pretty.

Gunnell Fam said...

Looks awesome, Cam! I want to use that shrimp color for Kaleb & logan's room. Keep sharing-like mentioned-you have great decorating taste.

Scott and Athena said...

Looks awesome. I love the color and the wreaths. Looking at your allergic reaction pictures made me hurt. I"m so sorry. A couple of weeks ago my nephew had the same reaction to an antibiotic. Scary I think. He seriously looked like the spotted purple dinosaur.

Amber Smith said...

I love that style so cute. Can you pick the colors for my house. I hope Rylin is feeling better.

The Jensen Family said...

So cute Cam! I need you to come help with the house we move into!