6 years ago
Saturday, January 30, 2010
So I celebrated my 28th birthday this month. It was a fun day. Dustin and I got to stay home from work and I sure took advantage of it. He helped me get some cleaning done that I didn't do the Saturday before. My parents also took us out to eat at the Olive Garden for lunch/dinner. Afterwards we went to my G-ma and G-pa Jackson's house where my dad was working so I could open their presents there. I love my boots. Next Rylin decided to give me her present by having me take her to the doctor because she had some kind of eye infection (pink eye). That night some of Dustin's family came over to our house and had some yummy cream cheese frosting white cake that Dustin made for me. Thanks everybody for the gifts and your time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Happy Birthday. I tried to call you but you must of been out parting. Glad is was a good day. Way cute bathroom. Don't you just love color. Hopefully we can all get together soon.
It is nice to see all the pictures from your birthday. Looks like you were treated good. You deserve it.
Post a Comment