Sunday, February 21, 2010

"I Still Like You"


Today as we were sitting in Sacrament Meeting Macie told me she wanted me to take her to Primary today. She tells me this every Sunday. I told her okay then she turns to Dustin and says "I want mom to take me to primary today but I still like you." Dustin and I started laughing and Macie looks at us and says "that's not funny", another phrase she often says when we start laughing at something she has done. That made our day. What a cute girl. She is growing so fast and truly amazes me with what she says and remembers. She is such a smart girl.

2 comments:

The Liechty's said...

She is smart and darling. We love her too.

Emily + Eric said...

Happy Birthday Dust! 28 years young. I'm honored to share this day with you. Have the best day ever!

Em

P.S. Even though you're old, I still like you too. Cute little Macie.