Thursday, May 6, 2010

Changing foods

So I have been doing weight watchers for a few weeks now and am happy to say I have lost over 6 pounds. But along with doing this I eat a lot better than I used to. One way I have changed my food is I buy anything whole wheat that I can. I love whole wheat tortillas, spaghetti noodles, and last night we had brown rice too. I can hardly taste a difference in them. I have also started making my sandwiches out of these whole wheat bagels I buy from sam's club. It makes me feel a lot better that I am making this change from white enriched flour products. If you haven't tried it, do it.

2 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

That's great, Cammie! Way to go! I love whole wheat breads and pastas, too. I have a great recipe for one that I make, but I'd have to find it. Mmm, now THAT could be real tricky!

The Liechty's said...

Good for you. I need to do the same too.