So the time for our little girl to come is drawing nearer. If she comes as early as Rylin she will be here in less than 6 weeks. I am due in less than 9 weeks. My goal is to make it to 38 weeks. When I went to my doctor appointment last week he basically said it was time for me to go on bed rest. My blood pressure is never great when I am pregnant but I am also having protein in my urine and basically getting pre-eclampsia. I have never quite gotten this bad with any of my other pregnancies but I have also never been working so hard or so much when I was pregnant before either. I am hoping to make it through working full time another week or so and then either go to half days or start my maternity leave. We will have to see how I am doing. My doctor seemed okay with letting me try for that since I look like I am doing okay.
I am so excited to me this little one in several weeks. Names we are thinking of right now is Abigail and call her Abby but Dustin isn't sure. He also isn't offering any suggestions. Macie got so mad at me the other day because I won't let her name the baby. She thinks I hate her because I won't let her name her.
Macie is going through a definite phase right now. I don't think a day goes by that she doesn't tell us that we hate her because she gets in trouble for something. Oh dear, it begins already. She is loving school and is learning so much so fast. We are amazed at her progression thus far in school.
Rylin is starting to say more words and really imitates Macie. She is such a funny girl. She loves food and is generally very happy but every now and then she starts throwing in her attitude too.
We love our girls and are excited for our next one. Dustin says he is scared to death but ready or not here she comes!
6 years ago



1 comment:
The most important thing is your health. Don't take any chances. We want you and baby girl to be healthy.
Post a Comment