Monday, March 19, 2012

Abigail is 2 months old!

Abigail is doing so good.  At her 2 week checkup her weight was in the 32nd percentile.  At the 2 month check up her weight jumped to the 68th percentile.  She weighed 11 lbs 7 oz.  Her height went from the 61st percentile to the 83rd percentile.  She is now 23 1/4 inches long.  Sheryl her doctor was like what are you doing to feed this kid.  I told her she throws and spits up a lot and still has some reflux.  She said that's probably good because she would be like 15 pounds if she didn't.  She was absolutely thrilled with how well she is doing.  She has told me at the last 2 checks that she thinks Abigail looks like me.  I like that but I see her daddy in her and a lot of Rylin and some Macie too. 

Some things Abigail is and has been doing:

She has been smiling for several weeks now.  She smiles a lot, especially for mom. 
She is cooing for quite awhile now too.  I love to hear her talk. 
She still goes anywhere from 3 to 5 hours at night in between feedings. 
Her favorite person is definitely her mom right now.
She does smile at her sisters now.  They both adore her.  Rylin told me that Abigail is her baby too.
She likes to have a binky sometimes. 
She is obviously a great eater.
We think at this point her eyes will be blue. 
She loves her baths but screams as soon as she gets out in the cold air. 
Everyone always comments on how cute and chubby her cheeks are.  I love to kiss those chubby cheeks.
Her nicknames right now are Abby and Abs.  I may be the only one that calls her Abs, but I do a lot. 
We just love having her in our home and can't imagine life without her now.  She fits right in with our crazy family.