Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Girls Being Girls (Random Pics)

 I love this picture of Rylin.  Her brown eyes are so pretty and she has the most beautiful long dark lashes.  She is such a cute girl.  She really brings a smile to my face.
 My girls love dressing up and playing together.  Lately they have started dressing up for dancing with the stars.  They dance while the people on the TV dance. 

 This picture of Abigail was taken quite awhile ago.  You can see her birthmark really well here. 
 Hanging out in the bouncy chair.  This thing has broken so many times from people stepping on it or whatever.  We finally gave up on it.  I miss having a bouncy chair.

 My Girls and I have some of the craziest morning hair.  Here is Rylin's one morning.  Below is a bun I did on Macie with a sock.  She looked so pretty.

 Awhile ago we switched the girls to a full bed so we could use the crib for Abigail.  They do pretty good in it.  Rylin usually kicks Macie or bugs her on purpose.  In this picture you can see she fell asleep on top of her.  Now Macie sleeps the other direction at the bottom of the bed and they are doing better. 
 Macie always asks to hold Abigail.  Below they were dancing to music I had turned on.  Rylin is into being "naked" lately and can often be found with just a diaper on.

 Holding hands.  I am so thankful these two have each other to play with.  Rylin is reallly putting together full sentences for the past week or two now and she is doing great saying Macie's name.  She calls her Mace and says it all the time.  Last night was really the first time I heard her say Macie perfectly.  She is doing so much better with her speech.  We are working on her articulation.
 Brown eyes.  I could drown in those eyes.  The other day she got in trouble for something and her mouth frowned down and started shaking and about crying cause she didn't want to be called naughty.  It was the best puppy dog face I have ever seen.  I grabbed her and hugged her and told her she was okay.  She and Macie both have very sensitive hearts. 

 Abigail got to enjoy the sunshine the other day with her cute little sun hat.  All of us girls sat out on the driveway in our camping chairs enjoying the sun. 

3 comments:

Bobbie said...

Rylin is starting to look a lot more like Macie. They are so cute!

Krystal said...

You can borrow our bouncy chair if you want.

The Liechty's said...

Thankyou for your post. On wed we were at the park and I overheard two sets of girls talking. One girl was a real slutt and the other set of girls where kind of clicky. It made me panick at the thought of having a girl. Your sweet post helps me calm down a little bit. Except for the Hair thing. I really worry about being in charge of someone elses hair. I don't do a good job with mine! What Am I Ever Going To DO!!!