Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It is most likely a GIRL!

Well we went to the doctor today and our little fart wouldn't cooperate. At first she was laying on her stomach and the lady was pounding my stomach trying to get her to move. Yeah, that hurt. I also had a full bladder and was worried I was going to pee all over. After a few rounds of pounding she got the baby to move over and the heart and the other things all looked well which we are so glad for. Our child though kept her legs together the entire time. The doctor said she wouldn't commit to whether it was a boy or girl but she said about 80% sure that it is a girl. She said she would have to do another ultrasound before she commits. I don't get another ultrasound though unless something seems to be wrong. So hopefully that doesn't happen. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if we have an even bigger surprise later.
We are both excited for it to be a girl. Mostly because Macie will have a little playmate. I have always told Dustin too that I would like a least one more girl, so I am glad.

8 comments:

Bobbie said...

YEA for more girls, we can't let the boys out-number us!! I'm sure she and Macie and Brookie will all be good friends, it will be lots of fun. Congrats again, I'm so glad she is healthy and all is well!

Gunnell Fam said...

If it is a girl, how fun to have a sister-friend! Plus, you can use macie's clothes! (unless of course she's bigger than macie) :)

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Most likely a girl eh....so you are saying there's a chance it could be a boy! How funny would that be to deliver and to your surprise it was a boy! hahahah Sounds like you have a funny OB/GYN! Maybe for now, I will just congrat you on having a baby and then congrat you on the gender later! ha haaaa

kac said...

Macie will love having a little sister. We are glad everything is going well. Your pictures are so cute of Macie she is growing so fast. Happy New Year.

Erin Davis said...

Hi Cammie! This is Erin Davis (Cartwright). I just wanted to say hi! Your little girl is so adorable, and that's so fun that you are going to have another one! It was fun seeing pictures of you guys!
Look us up at davisboys.blogspot.com!

Amy and Micheal said...

Hey Cammie! (or bonjour mademoiselle)

I found your blog through Jon & Jamie's. It's great to see what you guys are up to and congratulations on expecting another bundle of joy! How exciting! Your family is adorable. We have a private blog, but if you'd like an invite you can e-mail me at amundsen3@hotmail.com and I'll send one your way.

Adios,
Amy (Williams) Alleman

Katie said...

Most likely a girl...Congratulations! I'm sorry you are only 80% sure, but not too much longer and you'll know for sure!

JERI VANN said...

Cammie!! i am so happy I found you! so you are pregnant... CONGRATS!! your little girl is absolutely adorable! i miss you guys, say hi to dustin for me! i just barely started a blog, and its a different world for me. but Im excited to follow your life!!